-Top 5 Cities to move to in Virginia-
Able Moving & Storage is a national moving company that appreciates the uniqueness of each state within the USA. In this article, we have compiled a list of 5 of the best cities to live in within the state of Virginia. With its rolling landscapes and pleasant residents, this state is a true gem. Virginia is quickly becoming a more and more popular state to move to, and if you are thinking about relocating to this region, consider the following 5 cities as a potential destination.
- Vienna, Virginia has a population of 16,500. It was just rated the most successful town in the state as of October 2017. It has also been ranked third on the list of the top 100 best places to live in the United States by CNN Money and Money magazine in 2013. It has one of the lowest crime rates in the state and features highly ranked public schools and a rich historical background.
- Roanoke, Virginia, with a population of around 99,000, is the eighth largest city in the state. It is perfect for those who enjoy outdoor activities, as it boasts hiking trails and waterfalls along the Blue Ridge Parkway, as well as the Mill Mountain Zoo, a great place to see animals and enjoy a train ride within the park itself.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia has around 452,000 residents and is not only a great travel destination but a great place to live and work. There is a beautiful aquarium, a state park, and many museums to visit within the city. The proximity to the beach itself is, of course, a great plus as well for those who enjoy fishing, water sports, and boating.
- Arlington, Virginia, with a population of around 229,000, is well known for its many A+ rated public schools, diversity, and nightlife. It has been rated the #1 city for millennials in America. Residents often say it is one of the most friendly, safe, and positive places they have ever lived in!
- Alexandria, Virginia, with 153,000 people currently living within the city limits, is known for being one of the top-rated cities in the nation for raising a family. There are good jobs, excellent restaurants, exceptional schools, and is highly walkable and bikeable. The housing is a bit on the more expensive side but that is common for most areas that have great schools and low crime rates. The town is also very dog-friendly, for those of you who have furry four-legged friends to bring along!
Overall, Virginia is a beautiful and amazing state for anyone to live in. The climate is fairly stable year round, and there are a multitude of state parks, museums, and quality restaurants to visit, not to mention the fact that there is a coastline to enjoy during the summer! All of the cities listed above also have low rates of crime. Able Moving & Storage recommends that you consider one of these lovely places in Virginia for the destination of your next move!